Spear and catch the fish swimming below you.
Like our Games? Vote for Us
|Genre: Puzzle Games|
Played: 13098 times
An extremely addicting puzzle, which involves shuffling a rectangular block across a suspended maze.
1) The aim of the game is to get the block to fall into the square hole at the end of each stage. There are 33 stages to complete.
2) To move the block around the world, use the left,right, up and down arrow keys. Be careful not to fall off the edges as the level will be restarted if this happens.
3) Bridges and switches are located in many levels. The switches are activated when they
are pressed down by the block. You don't need to stay resting on the switch to keep bridges closed.
4) There are two types of switches: 'Heavy' x-shaped ones and 'Soft' round ones.
Soft switches are activated when any part of your block presses it. Hard switches require
much more pressure, so your block must be standing on it's end to activate it.
5) When activated, each switch may behave differently. Some will swap the bridges from open to closed to open each time it is used.
Some will only ever make certain bridges open, and activating it again will not make it close. Green or red colored squares will flash
to indicate which bridges are being operated.
6. Orange tiles are more fragile than the rest of the land. If your block stands up vertically on an orage tile, the tile will give way and your block will fall.
7. Finally there is a third type osf switch shaped like this: 
It teleports your block to different locations, splitting it into smaller blocks at the same time.These can be controlled individually and will rejoin into a normal block when both are placed next to each other.
8. You can select which small block to use at any time by pressing the spacebar.
Small blocks can still operate soft switches, but they aren't big enough to activate heavy switches. Also small blocks cannot go through the exit hole. Only a complete block can finish the stage.
Add Bloxorz to your blog, MySpace, Friendster, LiveJournal, or website!
Copy and paste the code below to add it to your blog or website.
Share Bloxorz with your friends!
Copy (Ctrl-C) the code above then Paste (Ctrl-V) it into your blog, website, email or im client.
If you liked Bloxorz, you may also enjoy...
Stack all the bricks on the tower without making it topple.
Puzzle Freak 2 |
How big is your brain? Complete various puzzles as quickly as po...
Comments & Ratings
No comments yet - you can be the first!
Add Your OwnPlease login or register to add a comment.
Total Games: 3519
Game Plays Today: 733
Total Game Plays: 21119776
01. 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. 08. 09. 010. 011. 012. 013. 014. 015. 016. 017. 018. 019. 20.